September 13, 2005
Objections and Request for Hearing
Docket No. OPP-2005-0174
Sulfuryl fluoride; Pesticide Tolerance. Final Rule.
Submitted to US EPA by:
Chris Neurath, Paul Connett, Ellen Connett, Michael Connett
Fluoride Action Network
Richard Wiles, Sr. Vice President
Environmental Working Group
Jay Feldman, Executive Director
Beyond Pesticides/National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides
• References used in the Submission with links to full text and abstracts
• Supplementary Objection and Request for Hearing. Submission by Chris Neurath.
TABLES (included separately as Attachments to Submission)
Table 1. Sulfuryl Fluoride: Brain effects from animal studies
Table 2. Sulfuryl Fluoride: Thyroid, Adrenal Cortex, Heart, Kidney, Lung effects from animal studies
Table 3. Fluoride Studies on Brain effects
Table 4. Fluoride Studies on IQ and Behavioral effects
Table 5. Fluoride Studies on G-Proteins
Table 6. Fluoride Studies on Male Reproductive System effects
March 23, 2004. Objections and Request for Hearing in the matter of Sulfuryl fluoride; Pesticide Tolerance. Final Rule. Docket control number OPP-204-0373. Submitted to U.S EPA by Fluoride Action Network and Beyond Pesticides.
(Attachment to Submission; online at http://www.fluorideaction.org/epa-sf.pdf)
Comments on Sprando and Collins et. al. studies: Effects in Control groups compared to NaF treated groups.
(Attachment to Submission; online at http://www.fluorideaction.org/pesticides/epa-sf/appendix.b.sprando-collins.pdf)
March 30, 2005. Submission to the National Research Council Committee: Toxicologic Risk of Fluoride in Drinking Water; BEST-K-02-05-A. From Fluoride Action Network.
(Attachment to Submission; online at http://www.fluoridealert.org/fan-nrc.final.pdf)
• September 21, 2005 Press Release
• 9-24-2005. Additions to Submission of September 13, 2005
• 9-21-2005. Errata; and enclosing more reference papers. Submitted to US EPA.
• 9-17-2005. Errata and additions to submission of Sept 13, 2005. Submitted to US EPA
• July 15, 2005, Final Rule on fluoride tolerances for sulfuryl fluoride
• All fluoride tolerances in food
• Environmental Working Group website
• Beyond Pesticides website